Applications for Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads are due Sunday February 3, 2019.
ECC accepts applications for High School Assistants on a rolling basis.
All positions have been filled for our 2019 summer sessions. Please check back in January 2020 when applications open up for our next season.
Hiring Calendar 2019
|Online Employment Applications Due:||February 24, 2020|
|Employment Applications Reviewed:||Ongoing|
|Online Interviews Conducted:||February 25 – March 9|
|Decisions Emailed to Candidates:||March 16|
|Mandatory TEAM LEAD NCSU Training:||TBD|
|Mandatory All Staff On Site Training:||TBD|
Available Positions 2019
- Must be a certified teacher or degree in progress college student
- Must be willing to participate in NCSU Mandatory Coaches Training on TBD at TBD.
- Must be willing to participate Mandatory All Staff Training on June TBD at Queens University of Charlotte.
- Summer hours are 8am – 4pm.
- Salary for certified teacher
- Salary for degree in progress college student
Coaches are the camp’s premier engineering coaches. They are responsible for leading a team of approximately 14 students. The coaches will facilitate engineering activities, mentor, and provide team management skills. Applicants should be highly-motivated, hands-on individuals who work well with peers and children. Enthusiasm for kids and a passion for learning is a must.
- Candidates must be a high school student.
- Preference given to those who are able to volunteer for at least two weeks (80 hours).
- Must be willing to participate in All Staff Training on June 8th at Queens University of Charlotte.
High school volunteers are the camp’s invaluable behind-the-scenes helpers. Besides having fun while interacting with the campers each day, high school volunteers are responsible for assembling the groups’ engineering materials in advance for each of the Engineering Design Challenges. High school volunteers will assist with morning and afternoon carpools and assist campers while in the dining hall. High school volunteers must be friendly, enthusiastic, organized, and industrious.