Applications for Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads are due Sunday February 2, 2020.
ECC accepts applications for High School Assistants on a rolling basis.
Hiring Calendar 2020
|Online Employment Applications Due:||February 2|
|Employment Applications Reviewed:||Ongoing|
|Online Interviews Conducted:||February 3 – 16|
|Decisions Emailed to Candidates:||March 1|
|Mandatory TEAM LEAD NCSU Training:||TBD|
|Mandatory All Staff On Site Training:||Saturday June 27|
Available Positions 2020
- Must be a certified teacher or degree in progress college student
- Must be willing to participate in NCSU Mandatory Coaches Training on TBD at TBD
- Must be willing to participate Mandatory All Staff Training on June 27 at Queens University of Charlotte.
- Summer hours are 8am – 4pm
- Salary for certified teacher $900
- Salary for degree in progress college student $600
Coaches are the camp’s premier engineering guides. They are responsible for leading a team of approximately 15 students. The coaches will facilitate engineering activities, mentor, and provide team management skills. Applicants should be highly-motivated, hands-on individuals who work well with peers and children. Enthusiasm for kids and a passion for learning is a must.
- Candidates must be a high school student.
- Preference given to those who are able to volunteer for at least two weeks (80 hours).
- Must be willing to participate in All Staff Training on June 8th at Queens University of Charlotte.
High school volunteers are the camp’s invaluable behind-the-scenes helpers. Besides having fun while interacting with the campers each day, high school volunteers are responsible for assembling the groups’ engineering materials in advance for each of the Engineering Design Challenges. High school volunteers will assist with morning and afternoon carpools and assist campers while in the dining hall. High school volunteers must be friendly, enthusiastic, organized, and industrious.