2018 Program Details
Engineering Camp Charlotte is returning to Queens University for 2018! Programs for students in rising grades 3 – 11 will be offered – which includes a NEW high school program!
Elementary and middle school campers will use the engineering design process to conquer fun and exciting challenges. Students will develop their engineering habits of mind along side their teammates for the week.
High school campers will build on their knowledge of the engineering design process to conquer challenges which address a variety of engineering disciplines. Each camper, with the help of their teammates, will create a final project which assists in bettering lives and is aligned with one of the 14 Grand Challenges.
The program will run Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4pm & Fridays, 8:30am- 3pm (4pm for high school).
2018 Program Dates
The program will run four separate week-long programs:
- Week 1: June 18 – 22 (High school program; middle school program)
- Week 2: June 25 – 29 (High school program; middle school program)
- Week 3: July 9 – 13 (Elementary school program)
- Week 4: July 16 – 20 (Elementary school program)
- Week 5: July 23 – 27 (Elementary school program)
- Week 6: July 30 – August 3 (High school program; middle school program)
Fee (elementary and middle school programs): $385 per week + $______ (optional) for lunch
Fee (high school program): $400 per week + $______ (optional) for lunch
Week 1: middle school June 18-22 (72 Spots)
Week 1: high school June 18-22 (54 Spots)
Week 2: middle school June 25-29 (72 Spots)
Week 2: high school June 25-29 (56 Spots)
Week 3: elementary July 9-13 (72 Spots)
Week 4: elementary July 16-20 (72 Spots)
Week 5: elementary July 23-27 (72 Spots)
*** All numbers are as of January 2nd